- Combine black beans and salsa; spread onto 3 tortillas.
- Lightly toast remaining 3 tortillas in oiled skillet.
- Spread Chavrie onto toasted tortillas in skillet; place on top of black bean mixture to make "sandwich".
- Add olive oil to skillet.
- Heat quesadillas in skillet over medium heat until cheese starts to soften and tortilla starts to brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Makes 6 to 9 servings.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||1/2 cup black beans - cooked and drained|
|-||1/2 cup salsa - chunky, drained|
|-||6 tortillas - 6-inch flour|
|-||5 1/4 ounces Chavrie - plain or basil roasted garlic flavored goat cheese|
|-||2 teaspoons olive oil |