- In a large ziploc bag, place chicken and 2 cups of the italian dressing. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- In a separate ziploc bag, place vegetables and the remaining italian dressing. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Begin to assemble kebab alternating meat, onion, pepper and mushrooms, leaving a small amount of space between each item.
- When ready to grill, place the skewers on the grill grate, keeping each skewer 1 to 2 inches away from the next skewer. Allow the kebabs to cook for several minutes on each side, gently brushing lemon juice on the kebabs and turning them 2 to 3 times to cook all surfaces.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-|| bamboo skewers|
|-|| chicken breasts - cut into 1-inch pieces|
|-||8 ounces mushrooms |
|-||1 red onions |
|-||1 green pepper |
|-||1 red pepper |
|-||2 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dressing mix - prepared according to package|
|-||1/4 cup lemon juice |