- Combine the cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, and egg in a mixing bowl and beat until well mixed.
- Pour this mixture into a well greased 10 x 15 bar pan and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and toffee pieces evenly over the batter.
- Bake at 350° F. for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bars to cool before cutting.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: 10 x 15 bar pan
Serving Size: 1
|-||1 yellow cake mix |
|-||1 can sweetened condensed milk |
|-||1 egg |
|-||1 cup chocolate chips |
|-||1 cup butterscotch chips |
|-||1 cup toffee pieces |