- Wet the rim of a 16 ounce glass and then dip it in celery salt to coat the edge.
- Fill the glass three quarters full of ice.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of vodka.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with the Bloody Mary mix.
- Sprinkle the top with additional celery salt and pepper.
- Add your favorite garnishes; such as, a stalk of celery, pickles, olives, and peppers.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Container: 16 ounce glass
Serving Size: 16 ounces
|-|| celery salt |
|-|| ice |
|-|| vodka, use your favorite brand|
|-|| Jalapeno Spicy Bloody Mary Mix|
|-|| pepper |
|-|| optional garnishes: stalk of celery, pickles, olives, and peppers|