- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare both boxes of stuffing mix according to package directions.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, spread the 2 cans of pie filling onto the bottom. Place pork chops on top of filling; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread prepared stuffing on top of pork chops.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 inch baking dish
|-||2 packages stuffing mix|
|-||2 cans apple pie filling|
|-||6 pork chops, boneless|
|-|| salt & pepper to taste|