- In a small mixing bowl, combine the garlic, grill seasoning, paprika, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Place meat into a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over the top.
- Place bag into a shallow pan to catch any drippings that might leak from the bag.
- Place in the refrigerator for three hours to marinate.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill steaks for 6-8 minutes on the first side, then flip the steaks and continue to grill for another 4-6 minutes or until the flank steak reaches your desired doneness.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes so the juices redistribute.
- Cut the flank steak against the grain for maximum tenderness.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: plastic bag, small mixing bowl, grill
|-||3 pounds flank steak |
|-||3 cloves garlic - minced|
|-||1 teaspoon paprika |
|-||1 tablespoon grill seasoning - ground spice mix found in the supermarket spice aisle; use your favorite brand|
|-||2 teaspoons hot sauce |
|-||2 tablespoons white wine vinegar |
|-||2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1/4 cup olive oil |