- Brown the ground beef and onion together until the ground beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent. Drain off excess grease.
- Add in the water, mustard, ketchup, horseradish, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on your favorite bun.
- Can add a slice of cheese, barbecue sauce or your favorite toppings to each sandwich.
- Note* The meat mixture freezes beautifully.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: large skillet
|-||4 pounds ground beef |
|-||1 onion - diced|
|-||1/2 cup water |
|-||4 tablespoons mustard |
|-||5 tablespoons ketchup |
|-||3 tablespoons horseradish - creamy|
|-||1 tablespoon garlic powder |
|-||2 teaspoons pepper |
|-||2 teaspoons salt - or to taste|