- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Combine the sweet potoates, stock and milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and mash them in the pan with the milk, pepper and salt.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in the chicken flavored seasoning and noodles. Cook until al dente.
- Drain and pour into a large bowl. Add in the mashed sweet potoates, cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- Lightly coat the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the noodle mixture into the pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes, then uncover the dish and continue to bake for 30-40 minutes longer.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: deep dish 8 inch square baking dish or 2 quart baking dish
|-||1 pound sweet potatoes - peeled and cut into quarters|
|-||1 cup chicken broth |
|-||1 1/2 cups skim milk |
|-||1 teaspoon kosher salt |
|-|| ground black pepper - to taste|
|-||16 ounces macaroni |
|-||1 teaspoon chicken flavored seasoning - or salt|
|-||4 ounces cream cheese - 1/3 less fat|
|-||1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese - shredded|