- Combine the butter and chips in a saucepan and place on the stove over low heat. Stir until the chips are melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter and mix well, remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cereal and marshmallows. Pour the melted chip mixture over the cereal and mix all together until completely combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Chill for approximately 30 minutes. Cut into 2 inch bars. Store in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, saucepan, 9x13 pan
|-||1/2 cup butter |
|-||2 cups chocolate chips |
|-||1 cup butterscotch chips |
|-||1 cup peanut butter - creamy or chunky|
|-||4 cups rice crispies cereal |
|-||3 cups miniature marshmallows |