- In a bowl, combine sugar, paprika, vinegar and Worchestershire sauce. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly add the oil, whisk as you go.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cover until ready to use. Whisk again right before serving.
- The left over dressing can be kept in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: glass container
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||1/4 teaspoon paprika |
|-||1/4 cup raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar|
|-||1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil|
|-||1 pinch kosher salt or to taste|