- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place in a gallon sealable plastic bag; set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients together, then mix all of the dry ingredients (add garlic here).
- Whisk to mix thoroughly. Pour into bag with the chicken. Seal tightly and allow to marinate for 12 - 24 hours.
- Put the chicken on the kabobs with pineapple or fresh vegetables and grill over medium-high heat. Turn kabobs often and grill until no longer pink in the middle, approximately 15 to 20 minutes depending on the heat of the grill.
- Grilling the chicken on the kabobs with pineapple or fresh vegetables makes for a great dinner. I also recommend serving it over rice.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-|| - 4 lbs. boneless chicken breast|
|-||1 1/3 cups canola or vegetable oil|
|-||1/3 cup olive oil (regular or extra virgin)|
|-||1/4 cup orange Juice|
|-||1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce|
|-||1/2 cup balsamic vinegar|
|-||3/4 cup soy sauce|
|-||2 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard|
|-||2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|-||1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper|
|-||2 cloves fresh minced garlic|
|-|| Fresh pineapple or vegetables (such as onions, peppers, and squash)|