- In a large saucepan, combine the jello, tapioca pudding and water.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes and then tranfer to the refrigerator until set and chilled.
- Fold in mandarin oranges and non dairy whipped topping.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
|Container: Large saucepan, serving bowl|
|-||6 ounces orange Jello® |
|-||2 packages tapioca pudding - 3 oz packages|
|-||3 3/4 cups water |
|-||11 ounces mandarin oranges - drained and diced|
|-||12 ounces non-dairy whipped topping |