- Spray a large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Add the cabbage, carrots and onions to the skillet.
- Sautee the vegetables until softened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour the vegetables into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, seasoning salt, parsely and swiss cheese.
- Stir to combine and then pour it over the vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the top with paremsean cheese and place in a preheated 350° F oven uncovered for 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: skillet, 2 quart casserole dish, small mixing bowl
|-||4 cups cabbage - chopped|
|-||1 cup carrot - grated|
|-||1/2 cup red onions - diced|
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1 cup milk |
|-||6 tablespoons Swiss cheese - shredded|
|-||1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt |
|-||2 tablespoons parsley - minced|
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|-||1/2 cup parmesan cheese - shredded|