- In a large saucepan, boil potatoes until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray and lay the potatoes out evenly on it.
- With a potato masher or the bottom of a glass, gently press down on each potato to smash it.
- Drizzle each liberally with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the cheese and parsley.
- Place back in the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Container: saucepan, cookie sheet
|-||12 baby red potatoes |
|-||1/4 cup olive oil - more or less as needed|
|-|| kosher salt - to taste|
|-|| black pepper - to taste|
|-||2 tablespoons fresh rosemary - chopped|
|-||1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese - shredded|
|-||2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped|