- Whisk the oil, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and pepper together in a small mixing bowl.
- Place sirloin steaks in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade into the bag, seal shut, and rub the marinade around over the steaks.
- Place the bag with the steaks inside into a casserole pan to catch any leaks and place everything into the refrigerator for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium heat and rub the grates with cooking oil.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook for approximately 6 minutes; then flip steaks with a tongs and cook for another 5-6 minutes or until the steaks reach your desired doneness.
- While the steaks are grilling, pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil; then reduce the heat and simmer until it thickens. It makes a perfect sauce for the steaks.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving.
|Cook Time: 10 minutes|
Container: small bowl, resealable plastic bag, grill
|-||3 pounds sirloin steak |
|-||1/3 cup olive oil |
|-||2 cloves garlic - minced|
|-||2 tablespoons white wine vinegar |
|-||1/3 cup soy sauce |
|-||1/4 cup honey |
|-||1 teaspoon black pepper |