Pasta Cucumber Salad - Recipe
|"Cool as a cucumber" is what you'll be thinking once you try this refreshing, crunchy summertime salad recipe that features cabbage, carrots, onions, green peppers, and of course, cucumbers, tossed in a light mayo dressing and combined with freshly cooked pasta.|
|view recipe online: https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--4116/pasta-cucumber-salad.asp|
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a medium sized saucepan.
- Drain and cool the pasta.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Place the pasta, cabbage, onions, peppers and cucumber in a serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing over it and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours for the flavors to blend.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: saucepan, serving bowl, small mixing bowl
|-||package ring shaped pasta |
|-||3 1/2 cups cole slaw mix - shredded cabbage and carrots, packaged in the produce aisle|
|-||1 yellow onion - small sized and finely diced|
|-||1 cucumber - seeded and diced, can use more if you desire|
|-||1 green pepper - diced|
|-||1 cup mayonnaise |
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||1/3 cup white vinegar |
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|Copyright 1999-2019 - Tecstra Systems Corporation/RecipeTips.com - All Rights Reserved|