|There are two ways you can make it.
Go to the grocery store in the bean isle and grab whatever beans you like at least 6 cans.
Or grab whatever beans are in your cupboard at least 6 cans for a family size meal.
Any kind of beans garbanzo, pinto, navy, lima, kidney!
Whatever you have works fine! If you do it this way it cuts your time to 45 minutes cooking on the stove in a big pot!
Use 1 bag of 15 bean soup as stated in the ingredients list.
1.Fill pot about half way with water, boil, add beans, set to medium, and put lid on(if it starts boiling turn down temp).
*You can use a crock pot or on the stovetop in a big pot.
*Crock pot takes about 2 hours on high.
*On the stovetop takes about 60 minutes.
*And if you're using beans in a can, about 45 minutes.
While your beans are stewing, make the hamburger meat; and make the cornbread and put it in the oven.
2. When beans are soft, drain water half way.
*Tip-take a 1 cup measuring cup and push towards edge of pot and go downward then dump the water :)
3. Then add corn and stewed tomatoes.
4. Add taco seasoning and stir well. It will give it just a little bit of zest!
5. Drain hamburger grease out of pan and then add hamburger meat last! Mix it up good and serve!!
6. Put your beans in a bowl and add a square of cornbread in the beans. Then add a little sour cream!
It's really good flavor!! I wasn't sure at first but I like to crunch up the cornbread in it! It's easy and everyone I know always wants me to make it!!