- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir just until blended.
- Shape the dough into small balls approximately the size of a walnut or about 1 inch around; then roll each into the powdered sugar.
- Place the dough balls about 2 inches apart onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, cookie sheets
|-||1 package devil's food cake mix - any brand|
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1/2 cup butter - softened|
|-||1 tablespoon water |
|-||1 1/2 cups powdered sugar |