- Cook shells; rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add 1/2 taco sauce, cream cheese, chili powder, and 3/4 cup Mexican cheese.
- Stuff shells with mixture and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Drizzle remaining half taco sauce on top.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover, spread 3/4 of remaining cheese over top and then bake for 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle last bits of cheese over final dish. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
|-||18 pasta shells - jumbo|
|-||1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|-||8 ounces taco sauce|
|-||3 ounces cream cheese|
|-||2 teaspoons chili powder|
|-||1 cup Mexican cheese|