- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter one 8x11-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the creamed corn, eggs, 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 1/2 of the cracker crumbs; pour mixture into the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining melted butter, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over casserole.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until topping browns slightly and corn is bubbly around the edges.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: Casserole dish
|-||3 cans cream style corn (15 ounce cans)|
|-||1 cup crushed saltine crackers|
|-||1/2 cup butter|
|-||1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|-||1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|