- Preheat grill to medium.
- In medium bowl, mix beef, onion and chilies.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Place 4 patties on baking sheet. On top of patties place 2 small or 1 large slice of cheese. Top with 2nd patty. Pinch around edges to seal.
- Place patties on grill. Grill first side about 7 minutes, turn once, grill second side another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls with taco sauce.
- Serve with taco chips and coleslaw for a great meal.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: grill, medium bowl, baking sheet
Serving Size: 1 each
|-||1 1/2 pounds ground beef |
|-||2 tablespoons onion - finely chopped|
|-||2 tablespoons canned diced green chilies - drained|
|-||8 slices pepper Jack cheese|
|-||4 kaiser rolls, split|
|-||1/2 cup black bean and corn salsa or your favorite salsa|