Tangy Macaroni Salad - Recipe
|With plenty of chopped red pepper, onions, and celery; diced hard boiled eggs; and tender pasta, this easy-to-make dish, featuring a slightly sweet mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar dressing, will take its place among your favorite macaroni salad recipes.|
|view recipe online: https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--3999/cheesy-wild-rice-soup.asp|
- Bring 4 quarts of water to boiling, add salt to add flavor and reduce stickiness.
- Add macaroni to the boiling water, stir. Bring back to a rapid boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally. Cook until desired tenderness, drain well.
- Let macaroni cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients with cooled macaroni into mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: medium saucepan, large mixing bowl
|-||3 cups elbow macaroni |
|-||1/4 cup distilled white vinegar |
|-||1/4 cup sugar |
|-||1 cup mayonnaise |
|-||2 1/2 teaspoons mustard |
|-||1 red pepper - finely chopped|
|-||2 celery stalks - finely sliced|
|-||3 eggs - hard boiled - diced|
|-||1 onion - finely chopped|
|-|| pepper to taste|
|Copyright 1999-2019 - Tecstra Systems Corporation/RecipeTips.com - All Rights Reserved|