- In small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- In freezer container, combine dissolved gelatin with remaining ingredients except carbonated beverage. Cover.
- Freeze until slushy consistency, about 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup mixture into serving glass, then fill with carbonated beverage.
- Note: If slush is frozen, let stand at room temperature for at least an hour. Diet or sugar free ingredients are fine in this recipe.
- For adult flavor: add vodka or gin if desired.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Container: punch bowl or large pitcher, small bowl, non-metal freezer container
Serving Size: 8 ounces
|-||3 ounces any red fruit flavored gelatin|
|-||1 cup boiling water|
|-||3 cups cold water|
|-||2 cups cranberry juice cocktail|
|-||12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed|
|-||12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed|
|-|| lemon lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled|