- In large container or bowl, mash bananas and add rest of ingredients, except ginger ale. Mix together.
- Place in batches in blender, blend until smooth.
- Put in large plastic container with cover.
- When all is blended and in container, place in freezer and allow to freeze.
- Remove from freezer at least 2 hours before serving. Length of time can depend on the temperature.
- Place banana mixture in punch bowl and add ginger ale to fill bowl. Should be very slushy.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Container: large container, large punch bowl or serving bowl
|-||6 bananas - mashed|
|-||can orange juice - frozen concentrate|
|-||can lemonade - frozen concentrate|
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||7 cups water |
|-|| few drops yellow food coloring, optional|
|-||1 litre ginger ale - chilled|