- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add cut up chicken tenders. SautÃ© until lightly browned (3-5 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add minced garlic and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables or fresh cut up vegetables. Cook 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- In small saucepan, combine marmalade, oil, soy sauce, lime juice, minced ginger, and pepper. Whisk together. Heat through.
- Place chow mein noodles on bottom of serving platter. Top with stir fried chicken and vegetables and pour heated sauce over all.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: large skillet or wok, small sauce pan
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken tenders - cut up in bite size pieces|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||1 clove garlic - minced|
|-||2 tablespoons soy sauce |
|-||package frozen stir fry vegetables or any combination of fresh vegetables, sliced (about 3 cups)|
|-||2/3 cup orange marmalade|
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil |
|-||1 tablespoon soy sauce |
|-||2 teaspoons lime juice |
|-||3/4 teaspoon ginger - minced|
|-||1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper |
|-||1 package chow mein noodles |