- Combine all the marinade ingredients together in a medium size glass bowl and stir to mix evenly.
- Place the Mako shark steaks in the marinade so that they are completely covered.
- Place the bowl of fish and marinade in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Remove and turn the steaks. Place bake in the refrigerator to marinate for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the shark steaks from the marinade and place in an oiled baking pan. Sprinkle with paprika as desired.
- Place in an oven preheated to 400 degrees F. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the fish flakes easily.
- To grill: Remove steaks from the marinade, spray with cooking oil, and place on a hot grill. Grill for 5 or 6 minutes and then turn. Grill for an additional 5 or 6 minutes or until shark steaks are flaky.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: Baking pan
|-||1 pound mako shark , fresh|
|-||1/2 cup orange juice |
|-||2 tablespoons light soy sauce |
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice |
|-||1 clove garlic , minced|
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper |
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil |
|-|| paprika |