- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly oil springform pan.
- In food processor, place toasted, cooled almonds along with 1/3 cup sugar and salt. Pulse until finely ground.
- Add breadcrumbs and pulse to mix.
- Add in egg white and oil, pulse just until mixture is moistened but still crumbly.
- Press 1 1/2 cup mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is firm, cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine lemon juice, zest and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Peel and quarter pears, remove cores and slice each into 4 slices.
- Place all in bowl with lemon mixture. Add grapes. Mix all to combine.
- Pour into baked crust along with juices from bowl.
- Top with remaining breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake tart for 35-45 minutes or until fruit is tender and bubbly (cover at the end with foil if browning too quickly).
- Cool in pan for 15-20 minutes. Loosen edges and remove pan sides.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with Cool Whip if desired.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 10" springform pan, large mixing bowl
|-||1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted|
|-||1 cup bread crumbs - dry|
|-||1/3 cup sugar |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||1 egg white, lightly beaten|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|-||1/2 lemon - zested|
|-||3 tablespoons sugar |
|-||4 pears |
|-||2 cups red grapes, cut in half|
|-|| Cool Whip - optional|