- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and cool.
- In food processor combine 1/2 cup feta cheese, yogurt, oregano, garlic clove, vinegar and oil. Process until smooth.
- Pour in small bowl, add red onion. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In large serving bowl, toss together spinach and pasta.
- Add in rest of feta, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives.
- Pour dressing mixture over all and toss to combine.
- You may not need to use all of the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: small mixing bowl, large serving bowl
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||1 cup feta cheese - Mediterranean Style, divided, crumbled|
|-||3 tablespoons yogurt - plain|
|-||1 teaspoon oregano - dried|
|-||1 clove garlic |
|-||3 tablespoons red wine vinegar |
|-||5 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||1/4 cup red onion - diced|
|-||1 cucumber - unpeeled, sliced thin|
|-||1 pint cherry tomatoes - cut in half|
|-||can black olives - pitted|
|-||6 cups fresh spinach and radicchio blend|
|-||8 ounces calaveti pasta or favorite small tubular pasta|
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|