- Preheat a grill to medium.
- Spray the grill pan or stir fry rack with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place on grill to heat it up.
- Place all of the vegetables except the red pepper into a shallow dish.
- Pour the chipotle dressing over the vegetables and allow them to marinate for 20-30 minutes. Toss to combine.
- Cut red pepper in half, remove the seeds and sprinkle with olive oil. Place on the grill skin side down.
- Pour the vegetables with the dressing into the grill pan.
- Close the lid and allow them to saute for approximately 5 minutes, open lid and stir the vegetables and continue to grill until crisp tender, approximately 10 more minutes. Remove from the grill.
- When the red pepper skin is charred, remove it from the grill to a cutting board to allow to cool. Peel away the burned outer skin and then slice the roasted pepper into julienne strips.
- Place the tortillas on the grill just to heat through, approximately 30 seconds on each side.
- Place a small amount of the vegetables with 4 spears of asparagus and the julienned red peppers onto a warmed tortilla.
- Roll them up and enjoy.
- ** To make the chipotle dressing, mix all dressing ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until competely combined. To make the chipotle puree, place on can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce in a blender of food processor. Pulse until pureed. Refrigerate any unused portions for up to one week or freeze for later use.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: shallow dish, grill pan
|-||8 ounces baby bella mushrooms - sliced|
|-||1 onion - cut into rings|
|-||1 bunch asparagus - trimmed|
|-||1 red bell pepper |
|-|| olive oil to sprinkle over red pepper|
|-|| grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc for condiments|
|-|| CHIPOTLE DRESSING:|
|-||1 tablespoon yellow onion - diced|
|-||2 cloves garlic - minced|
|-||2 tablespoons Dijon mustard |
|-||1/4 teaspoon cumin |
|-||1/4 cup tomato - diced|
|-||2 tablespoons cilantro - chopped|
|-||2/3 cup rice vinegar |
|-|| pepper - to taste|
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||2 tablespoons honey |
|-||1/2 cup olive oil |
|-||2 tablespoons chipotle puree - see instructions|