- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add shallots and sautÃ© another 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, tomatoes and milk. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large serving bowl, toss pasta, sauce, cheese, basil and salt. Serve immediately with extra cheese for garnish.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: Large skillet, stock pot
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil |
|-||3 shallots - chopped|
|-||2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts - grilled and sliced into bite size pieces|
|-||1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes - packed in oil, drained and chopped|
|-||8 ounces baby bella mushrooms - sliced|
|-||1/2 cup milk |
|-||8 ounces short noodle pasta such as penne or macaroni|
|-||1 tablespoon unsalted butter |
|-||1/2 cup Romano cheese - more for garnish|
|-||6 basil leaves - fresh and chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |