- In stockpot, over high heat, boil the tomatillos, onion, and jalapeños in water to cover for 5 minutes.
- Cook just until al dente, not soft.
- Drain, and transfer vegetables to blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||1 pound tomatillos, husked|
|-||3 jalapeños - fresh, seeded, cut in half|
|-||1/2 onion - quartered|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground cumin |
|-||1/4 cup cilantro - chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |