- Mix cracker crumbs, butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup for the topping. Spread the rest in a 9x13 pan and pat it down into the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- In a large bowl, mix together the whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice and drained oranges.
- Spoon this over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved crumbs on the top.
- Garnish with slices of mandarine orange and mint leaves if desired.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: 9x13 inch pan, large mixing bowl, medium mixing bowl
|-||2 sleeves of round butter flavored crackers- crushed|
|-||1/4 cup butter or margarine - melted|
|-||1/4 cup sugar |
|-||9 ounces non-dairy whipped cream - thawed|
|-||1 can sweetened condensed milk |
|-||6 ounces orange juice frozen concentrate - thawed|
|-||22 ounces mandarin oranges - drained plus some extra for garnish if desired|
|-||1 sprig mint leaves - for garnish if desired|