- Microwave peanut butter in a microwave safe dish on high for 45 to 60 seconds or until it is melted.
- Slice a v-shape wedge from each banana, down the length of the banana so that it looks like a canoe. Reserve the wedge of banana for the topping.
- Dish two scoops of vanilla icecream into each serving dish. Slice each scoop in half and nestle the banana into the slice.
- Pour the peanut butter down the center of each banana.
- Top with mini chocolate chips, peanuts and chopped reserved pieces of banana.
- Note: For a healthier variation, top with raisins instead of chocolate chips and use frozen yogurt in place of the ice cream.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: microwave safe dish, small serving dish
|-||2 tablespoons peanut butter - smooth or chunky|
|-||4 bananas - peeled|
|-||8 scoops ice cream - vanilla|
|-||1/2 cup peanuts - chopped|
|-||1/2 cup chocolate chips - mini|