- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Saute chicken in oil until nicely browned. You can also grill chicken.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add onion and garlic to same skillet and cook until onion is tender, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, add sliced tomatoes, then nestle in chicken breasts.
- Cover and simmer gently over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through, but do not boil.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: large skillet
|-||3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts |
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||2 green onions - chopped|
|-||1/2 onion - chopped|
|-||1 clove garlic - minced|
|-||1 tablespoon flour |
|-||2 tomatoes (med.-large) - sliced|
|-||1/3 cup sour cream - light or fat free|
|-||1/4 cup parmesan cheese - grated|
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|-||1 dash Tobasco sauce |