Note: you can also use leftover chicken or turkey.
- In small skillet, heat butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
- Whisk eggs in small bowl. Pour into pan, and scramble until soft cooked.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil. Over medium-high heat add onion, ham and rice.
- Stir fry 5-10 minutes until rice is crisped brown.
- Add garlic, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Continue stirring another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in green onions and pineapple, salt and pepper to taste, and scrambled eggs. Heat through, stirring to combine.
- Serve hot.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: large skillet or wok, small fry pan, small bowl
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1 tablespoon butter or margarine |
|-||1/4 cup soy sauce |
|-||1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce |
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|-||1/2 onion - chopped|
|-||1 1/2 cups ham - cooked and diced|
|-||2 green onions - chopped|
|-||3 cups rice - cooked|
|-||1 can pineapple tidbits (8 oz.)|
|-||2 teaspoons garlic or 2 cloves garlic, chopped|