- Preheat grill to medium (or bake in oven at 375°).
- Place one chicken breast on 10"x10" piece of heavy aluminum foil.
- Brush each breast with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet.
- Saute shallot and garlic until just tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sautÃƒÂ© about 10 more minutes.
- Add rosemary, thyme, and tomatoes and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 10 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in broth (or wine) and lemon zest.
- Taste to check seasoning.
- Divide sauce, spooning over each chicken breast on foil.
- Fold foil over, or bring up sides and crimp edges tightly to seal.
- Place on grill and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes or place in oven and bake about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot. Great with hot cooked brown rice.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 4 squares of foil, skillet
|-||4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts |
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|-|| olive oil - for brushing on chicken|
|-||1 shallot - minced|
|-||2 garlic cloves - minced|
|-||8 ounces baby bella mushrooms or white mushrooms - sliced|
|-||2 teaspoons rosemary - fresh, chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon thyme - dried|
|-||3 tomatoes - chopped|
|-||1/2 cup chicken broth or dry white wine|
|-|| zest of 1 lemon|