- Preheat oven to 425Â°.
- Into unbaked pie shell, place chicken, ham, asparagus, and cheese. Lightly toss together with hands.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and seasonings together.
- Pour over mixture in pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425Â°.
- Reduce heat to 300Â° and bake another 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Serve with fruit salad.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: medium bowl, 8 or 9
|-||1 unbaked 8|
|-||1 cup chicken - cooked and finely diced|
|-||1/2 cup ham - diced|
|-||2 cups asparagus - cooked and cut into 1/2|
|-||1 cup Swiss cheese - shredded|
|-||1/2 cup fontina cheese - shredded|
|-||6 eggs |
|-||1 cup milk |
|-||1 pinch nutmeg |
|-|| salt and pepper - to taste|
|-|| asparagus spears for garnish, optional|