- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger with onion and garlic in large skillet; drain grease.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles, add to hamburger. Add soup, spaghetti sauce, 2 cups cheese and seasonings. Mix together.
- Pour into cake pan. Spread last 2 cups of cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
|-||1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|-||26 ounces jar spaghetti sauce|
|-||1 teaspoon pepper|
|-||1 teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|-||1 can cheddar cheese soup|
|-||1 package mostaccioli noodles|
|-||4 cups mozzarella cheese - divided|
|-||2 cloves garlic|