- Preheat skillet or wok to med-high.
- Add sesame seeds to dry pan. Stir frequently, until lightly toasted.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add chicken, cook until chicken is cooked, no longer pink, stirring often.
- Add asparagus, carrots, green onions and artichokes.
- Stir fry until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add pea pods and sliced water chestnuts. Stir to heat through.
- Add ginger, red pepper flakes and teryaki sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with hot, cooked rice.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: large skillet or wok
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||2 tablespoons sesame seeds |
|-||3 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||2 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless, cut into bite size pieces|
|-||1 bunch asparagus - cut into 1|
|-||3 green onions - sliced|
|-||2 carrots - sliced into small strips|
|-||2 cloves garlic - chopped|
|-||1 can artichokes - (13.75 oz) drained, cut in half|
|-||1 package (small) pea pods|
|-||1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger|
|-||1 teaspoon red pepper flakes |
|-||3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce |