- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom of 9x5 pan or 8x4 pan.
- In large mixer bowl, blend first 6 ingredients, beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Stir in dry ingredients, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9x5 loaf pan
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||3 bananas, mashed, overripe works best|
|-||1/2 cup butter or margarine - softened (1 stick)|
|-||1/4 cup sour cream |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||2 cups flour |
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 cup chopped nuts - optional|