- Over medium heat, whisk together the two puddings in a medium saucepan.
- Add in the milk and whisk often until the pudding come to a slow boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the sour cream.
- Pour into the prepared graham cracker crust and place in the refrigerator to allow it to set up, approximately 3 hours.
- Top with a non dairy whipped topping or whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings for garnish.
- Store in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: medium saucepan
|-||1 package chocolate pudding mix - not instant|
|-||1 package vanilla pudding mix - not instant|
|-||4 cups milk |
|-||1/2 cup sour cream |
|-||1 graham cracker pie crust - nine inch|
|-||1 package non-dairy whipped topping |
|-|| chocolate shavings for garnish|