- Grease griddle.
- Heat the griddle to medium high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the milk and oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat or stir just until the large lumps disappear.
- Pour the batter 1/4 cup at a time on the griddle.
- Cook the cakes until bubbles form on the top. Then fil and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes more.
- Remove from the griddle and serve hot with butter and syrup.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Container: griddle, mixing bowl
|-||2 eggs |
|-||2 cups buttermilk |
|-||1/4 cup vegetable oil |
|-||1 3/4 cups flour |
|-||2 tablespoons sugar |
|-||2 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda |
|-||1 teaspoon salt |