- Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Gradually add the flour and salt. Beat well to combine.
- Blend in the milk until the batter is smooth.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Pour in a buttered 10 inch skillet or a 9x9x2 baking dish.
- Arrange the bacon slices across the top of the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350Â° F and bake another 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup or other desired toppings.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Container: medium mixing bowl
|-||3 eggs |
|-||1/2 cup flour |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 cup milk |
|-||2 tablespoons vegetable oil |
|-||2 slices bacon - cut in half|