INGREDIENT OPTIONS: Add your favoite pizza toppings with or in place of the pepperoni, onions and peppers to give the dip your own unique twist.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder and chopped oregano until well mixed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into baking dish. Over the cream cheese, spread the pizza sauce.
- Combine the diced pepperoni, onions and bell pepper in a small bowl and mix until well blended. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the pizza sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted; approximately 7 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips or pita chips.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: small mixing bowl, shallow baking dish
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
|-||8 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||3/4 cup sour cream |
|-||1/8 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||1/2 teaspoon oregano - dried, chopped|
|-||1 1/4 cups pizza sauce |
|-||3/4 cup pepperoni - diced|
|-||1/2 cup onion - diced|
|-||1/2 cup green bell pepper - diced|
|-||2 cups mozzarella cheese - shredded|