- In a storage bag, combine beef and flour. Shake to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine marinade seasoning, oil, vinegar and water. Whisk to combine. Pour over beef. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions, green pepper and mushrooms, approximately 5 minutes. Add garlic, stirring to be sure garlic doesn't burn. Add beef mixture with marinade. Cook until browned. Add beef stock and stir until thickened. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Cook egg noodles according to package. Drain. Butter, if desired.
- Serve over hot, egg noodles.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 pound beef, cut into 1-inch chunks|
|-||2 tablespoons flour|
|-||1 package McCormick® Meat Marinade Seasoning Mix|
|-||1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|-||2 tablespoons vinegar|
|-||1 tablespoon water|
|-||2 tablespoons butter|
|-||1/2 cup onion, diced|
|-||1/2 cup green pepper, diced|
|-||1 clove garlic, minced|
|-||1 cup mushrooms, sliced|
|-||2 cups beef stock|
|-||10 ounces egg noodles, cooked, drained|