- Cook the brown sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until thick.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and the amaretto or brandy.
- Place the brie, with the top 1/8 inch sliced off, in a brie baker or small baking dish.
- Pour sauce over the brie and sprinkle with almonds and cherries.
- Bake at 350Â° F. for 10-15 minutes, or microwave at 30 second intervals until the cheese becomes soft.
- Serve warm with crackers or baguette slices.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: small saucepan, shallow baking dish or brie baker
|-||1 Brie cheese - 5 or 6 inches round|
|-||1/4 cup butter |
|-||1/4 cup brown sugar |
|-||1 dash nutmeg |
|-||1 dash cinnamon |
|-||1 Amaretto or brandy splash|
|-||4 tablespoons almonds chopped|
|-||4 tablespoons dried cherries |