- Mix the dried beef, sour cream and jalapeÃƒÆ’Ã†'Â±o together in a mixing bowl.
- Lay out the tortillas onto a flat surface.
- Spread the mixture out evenly over all the tortillas until completely covered on one side.
- Roll each tortilla up as tightly as you can without squeezing out the filling.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each into 3/4 inch rolls.
- Lay out onto a serving platter, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, serving platter
|-||8 ounces dried beef - cut into small pieces|
|-||12 ounces sour cream with chives|
|-||2 tablespoons jalapeño - diced small|
|-||6 tortillas - 10 inch|