- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple, and curry powder until well blended.
- Spread some of the mixture in a thin layer over a tortilla. The back of a spoon works well for spreading the mixture.
- Cover the pineapple and cream cheese layer with a layer of the thinly sliced ham.
- Spread another thin layer of the pineapple mixture over the ham layer.
- Roll up the tortilla and place it seam side down onto a plate.
- Repeat the process until all of the pineapple mixture is used.
- Cover the rollups with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- After the rollups are well chilled, cut the uneven ends off of each one and slice the rollups into thin slices, approximately 3/8 inch thick. A long serrated bread knife works best for slicing.
- Arrange the slices on a plate and serve.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: medium bowl, serving plate or platter
|-||16 ounces cream cheese |
|-||16 ounces pineapple (canned crushed pineapple, drained)|
|-||1/2 teaspoon curry powder |
|-||6 tortillas (10-inch diameter)|
|-||12 ounces ham (thinly sliced luncheon meat)|