- Place almond bark into a microwave-safe container and heat in microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Remove and stir. Continue heating at 15 second intervals until all is melted and smooth.
- Add sunflower seeds and stir.
- Spread evenly onto waxed paper and allow to cool, approximately 1 hour.
- Break into smaller pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
|Prep Time: 0 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Container: microwave safe container, waxed paper
Serving Size: 2 pieces
|-||20 ounces almond bark, chocolate or white|
|-||1 cup sunflower nuts|