- In a mixing bowl, place the cheese spread, butter, flour and garlic powder.
- Use two forks or a pastry blender to cut the ingredients together until well blended.
- Add the water and keep incorporating until it starts to come together into a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, milk, ham, shredded cheese and the green onion.
- Mix until well combined.
- Take a walnut sized ball of dough and press it into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup.
- Spoon a small amount of the egg mixture into each cup.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F. oven for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- Can be made a day ahead and warmed in the oven before serving.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: 2 medium mixing bowl, mini muffin tin
|-||1/2 cup butter |
|-||5 ounces processed cheddar cheese spread - found in the cheese aisle|
|-||1 cup flour |
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||2 tablespoons water|
|-||1 egg |
|-||1/2 cup milk |
|-||1/2 cup ham - finely chopped|
|-||1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese - shredded|
|-||1/4 cup green onions - diced|